Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Talk About Tuesday 315


It's mostly cloudy today, and it snowed yesterday. It's still freezing cold and blowing a gale out there, so I'm not in the best mood. I was in a far worse mood yesterday, though, when it was pouring and snowing and not a bit pleasant.

Today, I'm just trying to get motivated. I feel very tired and my brain is not working great, but I'll try to focus more. I won't be updating the blog daily after today as part of an ongoing effort to finish my book before 2021, because while I'm working it'll be hard to blog. I will try to keep up with Tuesdays and Thursdays at the very least but for now don't be alarmed if I go quiet.

I do want to keep posting things that are useful or interesting, though, so you may end up with a few scattered days here and there where I'm blogging a random recipe or game I've played.

There... isn't a whole lot of wrestling right now, either, though if you want to send me a Ko-fi with a link to a match on YouTube you'd like me to watch, definitely do so!

Art will continue on - I'm working on a few pieces right now, including one that will require some reference photos... I'm thinking of possibly taking prompts from people, though I cannot, in good conscience, charge for those. I'm notoriously flaky when it comes to these things.

Movies may be reviewed now and then, but I'm mostly on an X-Files and Dark Shadows kick right now, and it's hard to focus on movies when you're dealing with the current existential dread of a pandemic.

I still play silly clicker games, but I haven't been able to focus on any of them long enough to form a proper opinion. I died in Breath of the Wild yesterday by accidentally landing on a bear while I only had 3 hearts.

Cooking is also difficult - since everyone's home, that means I'm having more proper meals, but it also means that there's no room in the kitchen for lil old me.

Meanwhile, crochet is the easiest thing in the world right now. I'm working on several head scarves that I'll use when I'm done making them. After things calm down and I can get a dang haircut, though, I might sell a few of them... And, y'know, I'm also working on that shrug...

Next week, however, I'll probably still be back on Tuesday to update you on how the writing is going, what's up with my life, etcetera.

So... no schedule this week because I'll be writing!

Go Enjoy Something
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!