Monday, June 10, 2019

Fiber Monday 224: Shawl Forever

Five weeks into this shawl, and I'm really only managing one row per hour or so... sorry for the minimal progress!

Here's a closeup of the (unblocked) body!

And here's how big it's getting! It's about 11 eye-row skulls wide, now!
Hopefully, I'll have more finished by next week, but it took me forever to get stuff done today because I've been trying to get my cat to eat. She hasn't really eaten in a couple days, since the weird growth in her throat keeps her from swallowing too much :(

Sadness aside, this fiber is still a joy to work with, and I still love this pattern. I look forward to getting more of this done!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!