Thursday, June 27, 2019

Thursday Art Walk 226: The Bribe

This one's kind of an in-joke, I'll admit, but it's also too cool looking for me not to show off! ... hold on, did that sentence make sense? No? Whatever.

I like this picture. It's an in-joke.

"The Bribe"; pencil, Pigma Micron 05, water based marker; 2019
The beak is filled with soy sauce, the eye is a small quail egg and tobiko maki on a bed of lettuce, the neck is a pair of maguro sashimi slices, the chest is a pair of shrimp nigiri (though you cannot see the rice), the trio of blobs at the bottom are shumai, the pair of half-circles are dumplings, the wing is a tasty curry over rice, the back is a pair of chopsticks, and the tail holds the wasabi and pickled ginger!

I hope that made you as hungry as it did me :P

That'll do it for me, today! I'm gonna go make some lunch.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!