Thursday, June 6, 2019

Thursday Art Walk 223: Logos Galore

I did coloring today!

All 7 days! Monday through Sunday!

Fiber Monday Dedbert is crocheting a multicolored scarf!

Talk About Tuesday Dedbert is perched on a comically large coffee cup!
I don't know if I'll add "Talk About Tuesday" or "Filthy Casual" to the mug.
What do you guys think? Should I add text? Leave it blank? Suggestions welcome!

Wednesdamania Dedbert is sporting Taiji Ishimori-inspired facepaint
and a "Filthy Casual Champoinship Wrestling Pro" belt!

Thursday Art Walk Dedbert is drawing a pretty picture!

Filmic Friday Dedbert is enjoying a movie with his 3D glasses on!
Don't get a headache, buddy!

Saturday Casual Gaming Dedbert is bemoaning the glare on his CRT television.
It's just the way things are with bubblebutts, my friend.
Deal with it.

Survival Sunday Dedbert chows down on a little loaf of bread!
So what do you guys think? I'm pretty satisfied with these little fellas, though the major logo is just... not coming together very easy. I'm going to try to scan that one and futz around with it on a computer, I think, just to get the bowl to cooperate.

I think that'll do it for me today!

Go Enjoy Something!!!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!