Monday, June 17, 2019

Fiber Monday 225: Skulls Abound

I'm getting more and more work done on that shawl!

But first, a feline update!
Evie is doing surprisingly well, right now. She ate almost all of her 3oz can for breakfast, she ate a good portion of her dinner, and she ate some snacks, too! She's been spending a lot of time sleeping in her carrier (which she always does when she has been to the vet's), but she'll still accept noms from my hand. Today she kept mistaking the pad of my ring finger for treats. That's fine. I hope she eats a lot from now to Sunday evening, because she's going back to the vet on Monday for an oral exam. Hopefully, they can figure out what's up and help her.

But cats are not what Mondays are about - crochet is!

Here we see the shawl as it stands today - I've finished another set of skulls!

Avocado for scale.
So that'll about do it for me this week - maybe I'll have even more done next week? I hope so! I'd like to move on from this project onto something different, soon :P

That'll do it for me, today!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!