Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Talk About Tuesday 226

I left you guys hanging yesterday with news of my cat's impending surgery, so I think I'll start things off today with the good news (or good mews, as it were).

She's doing great!
I woke up this morning and she was snoozing on the stairs. I picked my way past her and noticed something... or rather, I didn't notice something. She is breathing normally. For the first time in years, there's no obstruction, no obvious strain or discomfort, just... peaceful, snoozy, kitty breaths. It's amazing.

She's eaten two full meals since she got home, so her appetite is back, and she's been very affectionate. She is, however, still prone to wandering off to sleep in her carrier, which is where she is right now.

On top of the good news with the kitty, we've also had wonderful weather (a few thundershowers notwithstanding) for the last few days. During one of my walks home, I was treated to some spectacular clouds:

It's hard to tell here, but the sky looked like something out of Breath of the Wild!

Really, a lovely walk home :)
I took one more photo that night, as I swung down my road in that perfect evening stillness, just as the sun has set. One of my neighbors has a small patch of grass and brambles that explodes with lupine and valerian every summer, so I took a snapshot of that little wild garden.

You'd never know that this patch was bounded by two houses and a road...
Yet nature photos and feline news isn't exactly what Tuesday Blogs are for (I guess...), so here are my plans for the next seven days:

  • Tomorrow I'm gonna chat about wrestling! Lots of wrestling!
  • Thursday will be all about them arts, as usual, though one of the pics might be an in-joke...
  • Friday I'll write about a weird movie my Film and Editing Friendo showed Z and me
  • Saturday will involve casual games somehow... I haven't yet found one to review though! I'll keep looking.
  • Sunday, I've got a few things I could talk about!
  • Next Monday, I should have more skulls crocheted on :)
  • Next Tuesday, I'll be talking a whole lot about nothing (as usual)
So that's the weekly update for the 26th week of 2019. I've been doing some more writing, some more reading, and a lot more crochet than I've shown...

But that'll do it for now :)

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!