Monday, February 18, 2019

Fiber Monday 208: Torso Time

Work on our Amigurumi cat continues with this week's edition of Fiber Monday!

I made the torso this week:

I didn't take pictures of most steps, just to limit how much uploading I had to do.
Rounds 1-6 are exactly the same as with the head.

The next few rows are single crochet! Here is Row 7.

Rounds 8-10

Rounds 11-15

Rounds 16-20

Rounds 21-23

Rounds 24-26

Rounds 27-29

Rounds 30-32

The finished torso!
I'm pretty interested that the torso ended up kind of looking like a bottle, and the colorway of the yarn has made these neat streaks. It's almost a marbled effect!

Next week we'll be working on the Front Paws (or "hands" as the pattern calls them). I can't wait!

If I run out of the same colors of yarn, though, I'm going to be working with other colors. Actually, I'm thinking of digging around for something different to use for the accents (the muzzle, tips of paws, and tip of tail, and possible ears!) so that our kitty isn't all one pattern of yarn :)

That'll do it for me this week. If you missed last week's Fiber Monday but want to find the pattern again, it's here.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!