Monday, February 25, 2019

Fiber Monday 209: Shame on My Cat, Shame on my Family

So... I only managed to finish half of one of the front legs today... oops.

To be fair, I had such bad insomnia last night that I conked out at around 6:45AM and woke up around 11:45AM... I cranked out foot #1 as fast as possible, but I'm having a little trouble focusing, especially since I'm still working on that first cup of coffee.

Started with a magic circle and 6 sc

2sc around = 12 sc

sc around for the next few rows





I switched back to the original yarn for the 7th round, which was (2sc, sc) until 18 stitches across.
I think I'll take the new blue up to to about round 10 or so on his second front leg.

The rest was all sc around






You may be able to tell, but these are gonna be weird-looking legs. That's 100% fine by me! I figure if it comes down to it, I can always tear down his legs and start over. It's going to be a 28 round tube when it's finished, but for right now, it's halfway done. I'm sorry I didn't finish, guys. I'll do better next week.

The pattern is here, by the way.

It's a very Monday Monday here, and I'm still really, really tired. I kind of just want to curl up in my blankets and sleep for a week, but I have plans for today, and I hope this headache chills out so I can actually enjoy myself...

But enough being down and mopey! I kind of want to set up an idea of what I'll work on next after Mr. Kitty is done! Will it be another Amigurumi? Will it be something people can wear? How fast can I finish something like a child's sweater? Should I try making a blanket for the blog?

Hit me up in the comments if you've got any ideas/requests - just remember that I'm still pretty just-ok at crochet, so nothing extra fancy :P

I think that'll have to do it for me today!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!