Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Talk About Tuesday 207

It's Tuesday again!

That means I'm going to pester you with how my week has gone and how next week might go!

In the last seven days I've:


  • Developed a painful spot on my neck behind my ear, probably from sleeping poorly
  • Found a bread recipe I desperately want to bake but lack the proper yeast for
  • Ate some really good Thai & Japanese foods!
  • Snuggled with my cat a couple times
  • Forgot how to sleep like a human being
  • Worked on a pineapple stitch crochet doily
  • Worked on a big fluffy star-shaped crochet blanket
  • Yelled at squirrels
  • Avoided a raccoon wandering through town during daylight (yikes)
  • Got kept up by a pack of coyotes/coywolves in my back yard where they don't belong
  • Watched some good movies and 90s TV shows with Z
When I put it all like that, I've had kind of a busy past 7 days.

Living it makes it seem less so.

Regardless, here are my plans for the next week:

  • Tomorrow I'm probably going to talk about NJPW New Beginnings, which I'm watching today, if all goes well
  • Thursday will be another art day, but I don't know what I'm drawing
  • Friday I'll probably talk about one of the movies I've seen. It might be The Favourite, F/X, or Stan & Ollie, all of which are great movies
  • Saturday could be one of any number of downright bizarre games I've played this week
  • Sunday is up in the air. I haven't really cooked much this week. Maybe it'll be another "I tried this" week. We'll see.
  • Monday will be the body of our Cat Amigurumi
  • Tuesday will be more of me talking about my week!
I hope these blogs aren't too boring for anyone who reads them, but I find them necessary to keep me on track :)

I'm writing more in the main story, but I'm several weeks behind where I'd like to be. It's hard to start a story when you're focused on the middle and you don't yet know the end. I think I understand the nature of this beast a lot more than I did when I started, though. I know that, while there are a few characters in the beginning, the middle & end will winnow the actual characters I focus on down to two. This story is a war of attrition. It is the bitter winter. It is a nightmare.

It's not easy to write a story when you don't quite know how to end it. And I have no idea what the last sentence will be. It won't be pretty, though. Byrd isn't a pretty story.

I think that'll about do it for me today!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!