Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Talk About Tuesday 206

It's Tuesday again! And I've hardly written in my stories. That should be changing this week, though. Hopefully I'll have positive updates there for you next week!

The weather where I live has been completely bananas! Last week, we had subzero temperatures  (Fahrenheit) and snow, snow, snow. So far this week, we've hit the 40s and a touch of rain. The obvious joke here would be that it's great weather for ducks, but we saw more of our little flock last week than I have this week! We had 30 at one point! Not this week. I've seen 2. TWO!

Complaints about the weather aside, these last couple of weeks have been extra cool for my gamer brain with the release of the incredible Resident Evil 2 Remake and the release of a strong contender for "worst written series to make billions of dollars" - Kingdom Hearts III. KH3 looks lovely, but it also makes no sense and relies maybe a bit too heavily on the plots of the movies it lashes itself to. I'm not saying people shouldn't like it. I'm just saying that the storyline is a massive barrier to entry if you have to have played literally every game in the series to understand it.

Sorry about the mini rant!

Here's the (hopeful) schedule for week 6 into 7:

  • Tomorrow I'll be talking about some of the wrestling news I've acquired in the last week or so!
  • Thursday I'll have at least one drawing for you guys!
  • Friday will be about a movie I saw at the local theater a couple of weeks ago
  • Saturday will have me talking about another casual game I've been playing
  • Sunday will have me blabbing about food again :)
  • Monday will be the start of a new project!
  • Tuesday will be more blather :)
So, that's what I'll be up to over the next seven days!

Today, I'm going to go see Z, and after I get home, I'm going to start gathering info on various wrestling stories for tomorrow. If I have a chance, I'll also write some more on my stories (yay, Trevor is off the truck!)

I might start writing the Butters Ridge story in a notebook rather than on the computer, just so that I can write it on the go. Maybe that'll be the one that gets more done? I don't know.

Alright, friends, I've got to greet the day. I'm only 1 cup of coffee deep in the day and still in pajamas. I should get working on that...


Go Enjoy Something!!!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!