Thursday, February 21, 2019

Thursday Art Walk 208: Bird is the Word

I worked on a new Dedbert pic today, but I can't finish it - the markers are giving me a headache. I've got process shots, though!!!

Or I will once my Drive updates... Ugh. I wish I knew how to force a sync...

This does kind of make me want to make a coloring book, tbh

"Dedbert WIP"; marker on paper; 2019
There he is!

I have the worst headache today, guys. It's not just because of the Sharpies either - I woke up with it. Probably dehydration, then :\

On the other hand, I did sleep about 9 hours last night, so that was nice! I also beat a bunch of shrines and have the Snowquill armor in Breath of the Wild. I don't know if I want to face my fear of heights first and take out Vah Medoh or if I want to have my fishy ex-gf following me around after I beat Vah Ruta... I could actually try and take on the darn camel, but I hate that Divine Beast. I found it very frustrating and annoying.

But you're not here for me blithering about a video game the rest of the world has already beat a thousand times (I'm working on my second full playthrough right now, gathering armors before I do anything else). You're here for art.

Sorry I haven't finished. I did have an idea for a secondary piece, though, that I might work on later if my headache goes down.

What do you guys think about a coloring book/coloring pages being a thing I try? I've never done it before, but the lineart on today's Dedbert was pretty slick, if I do say so myself. Maybe I could do some inanimate objects or fruit or something...

Anyway, that'll do it for me, today!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!