Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Talk About Tuesday 209

Today I have learned that there is at least one instance in which you shouldn't use a potato bread roll: when making a breakfast sandwich.

Apparently, even toasted, the light and fluffy texture of a good potato bread roll just cannot hold up against cheese & egg & breakfast meat (in this case, Spam, which is technically neither traditionally for breakfast nor technically a true meat). The ketchup I added merely added to the overall floppiness of my bread.

It was still delicious, though...

Anywho - updates!


  • Wednesday (tomorrow) has been sponsored this week by Attack the Stack, and boy is it a doozey... lol
  • Thursday will be more art! I have an idea, but we'll see if it can go through or if I just end up botching another piece... I'm okay either way, actually. It's good to experiment!
  • Friday will probably involve a movie I watched last night with Ray Liotta going completely insane. Yeah, that'll narrow it down :P
  • Saturday will be more casual/indie gaming goodness, though I haven't decided what it'll be yet...
  • Sunday hasn't been locked in yet, so we'll see what's up! Hopefully we'll get a new Ramen box, which I can then use to review each individual kind of noodle we scarf down!
  • Monday will be the conclusion of the front legs (updates) and hopefully a start on the back ones!
  • Tuesday next will have me blathering once again!

So that's the next week or so in a nutshell. I'm still working on my weird cannibal story, though I've stalled out again. We'll see how long that lasts... I'm also working my way through Breath of the Wild again on my Switch. I wish I could stream that for you guys on Twitch or something but I have no idea how to capture video... I'm basically tech-illiterate and it's kind of embarrassing...

Speaking of the Switch, coming in May, there's 3 Resident Evil games being released for it! Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil: Remake will be bundled together in the e-shop, and a new port of Resident Evil 4 will be released. Can you believe that I can barely watch people play the remake of RE2, but I'm unphased by the weird nonsense in all three of these games? Like, Lisa Trevor is freaky, man, but for whatever reason, the overall feel of the new RE2: Remake is far more intimidating and unsettling to me.

I may want to take a break from gaming in a bit, though, because Gun, With Occasional Music is calling my name!!!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!