Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Talk About Tuesday 215

Good... afternoon?

Uh... I can explain.

So, I woke up at around 10am today, and that was much later than I wanted. I got myself into the kitchen and made myself a delicious breakfast of scrambled eggs and a bagel with my morning mocha. The cat was... very interested. I will admit, I got pretty impatient with her while I was trying to cook. I know that raw eggs disagree with her (she's gotten into breakfasts in the past), and she has 0 sense when it comes to lit burners, so I was, understandably, a little freaked out.

Anywho, I get my breakfast together, take some quick pics and run upstairs where... my internet decides to be dumb. Seriously. I tried to upload my pictures around 10:30. It's nearly noon as I type this. *le sigh*...

So here is my breakfast:

The face is 100% unintentional!

Offcenter because I was on the move.
I've been working on a few crochet projects for myself this week. One is made out of a sunny yellow wool that was raised, sheared, dyed, spun, and sold locally. One is made from a huge cone of cotton chenille I found years ago at Goodwill. One is made from a mixed-fiber navy heather yarn and a pattern from the mid 1980s. The last project is made from the same pink baby yarn I made Kirby out of, and I'm really hoping I can get that one done well! I will try to make another thing of lace at some point, though those antique patterns are a bear to read...

Lately, I've been listening to a lot of either Chillhop or Synthwave music. It's both relaxing and invigorating :)

Breath of the Wild has been consuming any spare time I have this past week or so. I need to go take down the stupid bird and the big camel. I don't like the leadup to either Divine Beast, since I'm trash on a Sand Seal and I am terrified of heights. At least I really like Teba. He seems like a bro-dad. He's cool. I'm sure I don't need to mention that Riju rocks, too. I actually like all of the New Champions (which is how I think of them) - Yunobo needs a hug, Sidon is a bubbly happy sharkboi and I love him, Teba is a Dad, and Riju is Best Gerudo. She's gonna lead her people to a new golden age.

I no longer fear Talus, Molduga, Guardian, or even Lynel. I do not fear Silver enemies.

Then again, I also don't have the DLC, so there are no Golden enemies. I shall relearn fear one day.


This week's schedule:

  • Tomorrow (Wednesday) will have me talking about a bunch of wrestling stuff!
  • Thursday should *finally* be the last part of the Luigi drawing.
  • Friday will be about another movie we saw at the Library!
  • Saturday will probably be about a new world exploration game I'm playing. Either that, or it'll be about a big shiny brain.
  • Sunday... I dunno. Noodles?
  • Monday should be maybe more lace or updates on my personal projects?
  • Next Tuesday will be more updates and discussions.

Last note:

Meet Sandy, everyone:
It's so... shiny.
Sandy is a chunk of quartz on some dark rock. Why do I have Sandy?

I'm going to see if I can wear it smooth by rubbing it with my hands. That's right, I have a worry rock.

I'm not entirely sure where I found it? Not really an issue, but it's nice to have.



LAST LAST THING!
Attack the Stack has added a new post! Run on over and read it here! Z has reviewed a wonderful novel about life, love, loss, and making sure your lawn comes in correctly in spite of your dog.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!