Thursday, April 18, 2019

Thursday Art Walk 216

Today has been quite the day.

First, I woke up to a lovely email from the developer of Pacifish, thanking me for my review. He's awesome. Go play his game!

Second, I did a ton of art today! It's all preliminary sketching, and none of these designs are finalized, but here you go:

Large Logo Sketch, 2019

Icon Sketches 2019
Yeah. I'm trying to come up with a logo for my blerg!

Or maybe multiple logos? Not sure yet. It's fun!

Finally, I have my Survival Sunday done! Guys, it's been 30 years, but I think I've finally figured this recipe out. Also, I've done this recipe before, and it had a bit of a botch to it. Not so this time, my friends! Today, my attempt came out beautifully. No burning. No breaking. Not bad at all! Maybe it could've used some more spices, and I would've loved some onions & peppers, but I had none of that, so I ate it anyway and it was good!

And yes, I'm keeping it a secret on purpose.

It's yellow & white & brown & red. That sounds horrifying, I'm sure, but it's good, I promise!

Also, I find it hilarious that I'm over here, writing this super positive blog, while then next tab over is playing someone's play-through of the epic, brutal game, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. Lol.

I think that'll do it for excitable updates today, guys.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!