Thursday, April 11, 2019

Thursday Art Walk 215: Endings & New Beginnings

It's finally here! The Finished Luigi!


He's in a wonderland! A spacey, spacey wonderland!
"Weegee Madness"; colored pencil & art marker on printer paper; 2019

But that's not all! After my epic coloring conclusion, I started up pre-drawing for a sketch I'll be working on next week. This one should be a fairly important piece, so try to figure out what I'm doing without clicking on the image to make it bigger...

No zooming in, either, that's cheating :P
I'm teasing, of course. You can look at this stuff however you'd like.

I hope today is going alright for you people out there in internet-land. If it hasn't been a good day, I hope my colorful Luigi made you feel a little better. Find something you love and enjoy it. Drink that tea you like. Watch that movie you've seen a million times because it makes you smile every time. Slip into that comfy sweatshirt. Give your pet some affection. Play that game you like. Read that book you enjoy.

Go Enjoy Something.
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!