Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Talk About Tuesday 218

It's another day of babblement, folks, so strap in and prepare for the blabber to begin!

First - The Bleh:

It's cloudy again today :( I was hoping we were done with the gloom for a while, but at least it's 50℉ (10℃) out there.

Since it's been so gray and gross, I haven't been as motivated to exercise, so my knees are being mean to me. My right knee likes to swell when any pressure is put on it for more than a moment. Meh.

The coyote killed someone this week. Not kidding. It caused a fatal accident on a nearby road. Yikes.

Finally: I failed at rice again today. I tried to cook some rice, but it has already burned. I'll try again :(


The Yeah:

I'm watching a YouTuber stuff herself with Malasadas from Hawaii and my jealousy is huge.

I have become enamored of a YouTube channel dedicated to a shark puppet...

I have officially enjoyed two iced teas after years of not liking tea anymore - Teavana Meyer Lemon and (maybe) Lipton Green Tea Citrus. Wow.

I found some old yarn I'd been playing around with and am planning on working with it in a future blog post!

I've been watching a lot of sewing videos, so hopefully, I'll be able to figure out how to hem up my glow-in-the-dark skeleton banner this year!

Congrats to TypeQQ & fam on their recent move!

I have books to read! Plural! Not just Gun, With Occasional Music, but Lawn Boy as well!


The plans:

  • Tomorrow I'll be talking about wrestling, including updates about AEW
  • Thursday should be secondary inking, maybe some colors?
  • Friday will involve a series of BMW short films. You read that right.
  • Saturday will have me talking about more games!
  • Sunday will likely involve noodles. Possibly Natto. Be on the lookout.
  • Monday will have me finishing up the shawl (hopefully). If not, it'll be me whining about having to restart the shawl for the FOURTH time (the previous three have been because I ran out of the yarn I was using...)
  • Tuesday is for blabber.

Hopefully you guys will join me for the rest of week 18, 2019 here on the blog!

Also, I'm thinking of creating a set of Master Posts where you can look up the archive of the blog - basically it'd be lists of links. Maybe some descriptions of the blogs? I don't know. The more I think about it, the more it sounds like work...

Heh!

I think that'll about do it for me, folks!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!