Thursday, April 25, 2019

Thursday Art Walk 217: Logos Rising

Good morning/afternoon/evening all!

I just finished preliminary inks on my potential logo sheets today!

Here we see my potential Daily Logos (not sure how that'll work...)

My future blog header! I hope...
So, what do you guys think? I'm probably going to do a couple of bigger versions of the Dailies in the future, just so I can get more detail. I mean, my Sakura Pigma Micron is a nice, small-tipped pen, but... it's maybe not "picture the size of a silver dollar" small.

Today, the plan is to actually go outside once or twice, since it's finally sunny in this godforsaken midcoast swamp, but not too often, since I need to keep up my artist's pallor.

How else are people supposed to identify me as an artist if not via my messy hair and lack of skin pigment?

But yeah, today seems pretty decent so far, and I'm actually looking forward to doing things.

Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to cook today, since the kitchen is going to be occupied, but that's just how life goes :)

That'll about do it for me, today, guys!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!