Monday, September 16, 2019

Fiber Monday 238: Pumpkin Set Week 3

The "Pumpkin Set" continues to grow!

I may not have done any trimwork this week, but I finished the second fingerless glove and sewed it up!


They actually look pretty good! And they fit well, too!

Once I finished the second glove, I started on the next piece of the set.

With a length like that, you'd think it's the scarf...

I've started work on the hat - actually, I'm almost finished as of the writing of this entry! It's being worked as a flat rectangle, but once it's as long as I want, I'm going to sew it up the back and spiral reduce the top down to a more manageable level before cinching it shut. (Uh... if you didn't get that, I'll show you when I do it...) Then I'll maybe add a ribbed bottom to keep it on my head.


Look how big! 
I think that's all I've got for you today on the yarn-front, so tune in next week for a hopefully completed hat!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!