Thursday, September 26, 2019

Thursday Art Walk 239: Spooooooops

A continuation of bubbles plus a self-descriptive confection!

Today is another gray and dismal day, but at least it's not a freaking deluge plus hailstorm like we had on Tuesday... that was wild. Today it's about 70℉ (~21℃) and humid. The clouds are low and threatening - it'll probably rain while I'm walking this afternoon, tbh. But I still did art!

I was originally only going to do one section of bubbles today, but I had to move onto the next section as well, since the previous cluster ended up terminating inside another cluster... What a cluster...

But yeah, I worked on that, listened to some jazz, and watched some spooky ghost hunting shows. They're easier if I'm not looking directly at the screen, for whatever reason...

So I did more bubbles!!!

Spoopy WIP continues!

You may have noticed that some of the bubble groupings are the same few colors repeated, and that's because I've changed up how I do the inputs. This could be really cool :) I already like how it's coming along!

The other day, however, I was having a conversation with some friends and admitted that I can get grumpy on long trips (it's usually due to not having enough water and/or bathroom breaks). Somehow, that devolved into some fun, gentle teasing and the phrase "grumpmuffin" came into being. Not being one to let a cute idea get away from me, I immediately grabbed my sketchbook and went to work.


Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you:
Pure, Unadulterated, 100% Grade-A USDA Certified Chocolate Chip Grumpmuffin!

I really like that design and might reuse it at some point to make a painting lol!

That'll about do it for me today,

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!