Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Talk About Tuesday 239


It's a gross and warm Tuesday here in the blanket fort. I woke up around 8AM to 68℉ (~20℃) weather - partly sunny with a soft, steady breeze. I'm very tired, but I also feel like I'm getting really good notes for Spook Patrol, so I feel like that's an even trade lol.

Speaking of Spook Patrol, I think that they came into existence around the same time as the sudden burst of ghost hunting shows of the mid-to-late 00s? Let me try out a timeline here:

  • Spencer and his childhood friends explore the Scarlet Rose manor in the 1990s - Spencer is a Sophomore in HS. I'm going to say 1993!
  • If Joe dies early in the school year of his Senior Year, then that's Fall of 1995, I think? Which means...
  • Spencer goes to college in 1996, which means that's when Everett disappears
  • Spencer is in a PhD program, but he's going to lose roughly a year of schooling, so that's 1996+4(Bachelor's)+2(Master's)+3(PhD)? Maybe 2005? I'll Call it 2006, actually.
  • If Spencer graduated in 2006, that would mean that, with a year of searching for work with his PhD in Research Studies before settling with the Spook Patrol, we're at 2007.
  • Unfortunately, there's the mess in Romania to consider, which I'll put in 2009.
  • Spencer ends up spending more time in the hospital but begins his solo work in 2010.
  • Spencer stays on the Isle of Storms in 2012.
I think I'm pretty satisfied with that timeline, actually.

But you're not just here to learn how I'm putting together the timeline of a project you've had very little connection to so far.

You'd probably like to know how the blog will be going for the next seven days!
  1. Tomorrow I'll post another Big Post of Sumo
  2. Thursday I'll share my progress on the Spoopy Project and also the cute artwork I sketched out last night from a joke about my usual mood while traveling
  3. Friday will involve one of the movies I've seen recently (though I'm not sure which one yet lol)
  4. Saturday will be another merge game, but this time without any weirdness in the permissions
  5. Sunday... is up in the air. I don't know yet what I'm cooking (if anything) this week!
  6. Next Monday, I hope to have much more done with the scarf. If all goes well, we've only got finishing work after that!
  7. I'll be back next Tuesday to blather and blab for a bit!
So that's the upcoming schedule for me! I'm pretty excited for the various projects I've been working on, too, so this was a very good morning for me :)

That'll do it for today

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!