Thursday, September 19, 2019

Thursday Art Walk 238: Spoopy Stuff

Working hard? Or hardly working?

Well, I've done some more work on the marker project today!

It's coming right along!

Besides the fact that I had a lot of "help" today, I think this morning went really well. I got up at a good time, I had my coffee, and I needed to wear a sweatshirt around the house because it's only 50℉ (10℃) outside, and I love it!


Kitty, how am I supposed to read my coordinates if you're on the laptop?

Also unhelpful, but cute. Love you too.
So today's been pretty nice! I'm going to throw on some jazz when I get back from doing some errands today and work on the hat, maybe write tomorrow's blog (about... hmm... I'm gonna have to choose among three very different films...), and play some vidya games!

Hope today's been kind to you, and if it hasn't I hope you have the energy to

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!