Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Talk About Tuesday 237



It's a partly sunny day (though it looks 100% cloudy now) with a steady breeze. It's a damp 56% humidity with an ambient temperature of around 65℉ (~18℃), and it's a very slow day. I woke up late after another late night of just... not sleeping, and ever since I woke, I've been dragging myself along. I don't feel bad at all. I just feel exceptionally lazy today.

Laziness aside, I do want to do some more work on various things today - the art for Thursday, some story ideas I'm kicking around, more crochet, even writing up some notes on this month's sumo basho! I also want to work on Sunday's video (because I did two recipes last week as a buffer!)

We'll see how much I do...

My plans for the next seven days are:

  • Tomorrow I'll write about Sumo, AEW, and maybe some other stuff, I'm not sure
  • Thursday I'll show progress on my massive Falloween art project
  • Friday I'll write about one of the movies I've seen lately!
  • Saturday will involve gaming in some capacity (lol)
  • Sunday will be another southwestern-style treat
  • Next Monday will have progress on the Pumpkin Spice Set I'm making
  • Next Tuesday I'll give you another weather report and blab at you about life or whatever :P
I hope I have more interesting things to discuss in the next few weeks than my ongoing battles with acid reflux and insomnia. I would love to have some pieces of scripts or stories to share with you, for instance, or random doodles, or even audio files... I have a lot of ideas, but my get up and go likes to get up and leave.

I can say this, though:

I've been playing around with the idea of writing a video game script.

And I've been playing around with some ideas involving the legend of King Arthur.

And I've been prodding at the edges of Spook Patrol more than usual.

This could be a very fascinating and productive month for me :)

On a final note, I just had an idea of a terrain building game, but I don't have more than the base concept of "build a world using a combination of physical tiles and some kind of storytelling".

Oh, and I've begun to rework an old idea I had of a hyper-isolated D&D setting called "The Scar". I'm hoping to have more to say on that front in about a week.

Today's pretty scattered, lol.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!