Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Talk About Tuesday 236


Good morning internet, I've got my Big Mug of mocha, a gorgeous, partly cloudy day outside, and a handful of things to talk about. It's Talk About Tuesday once more, as it always is seven days from the last one :P

It's currently a breezy, yet kind of muggy, 67℉ (~19℃) with 80% humidity. It looks like some storm clouds might be rolling back down from the hills, but I don't know if that's just my bad eyesight mixed with the window screen. Certainly, the breeze is blowing out there.

I have wildlife updates this week! I went with my dad on a laptop replacement run one night and we saw a skunk the size of a pretty decent tomcat trundling around the neighborhood, so that's the mystery of whether there was a skunk or a really dedicated pothead outside my window solved. I also saw a giant raccoon wandering around near a friend's house the other night, but it was way more interested in the field it was waddling towards than the people wandering towards it. Our weird caramel-colored pigeon is back, too, though I still can't get decent pictures of it! Other than those sightings, it's been mostly ospreys, squirrels, and the neighbors' new chickens I've been spotting.

With September having fallen into my lap quite unexpectedly, I'm ramping up the cool-to-cold-weather garments for Fiber Monday, so be prepared to watch me whip up some sets of fingerless gloves, hats, and scarves or cowls over the next few weeks. Thankfully, most of these are pretty quick to make. Heck, I finished a single fingerless glove (except for some trim) in one sitting! The only reason I didn't add the trim was that I didn't have the yarn with me for it.

One last adventure of note - it's been pretty much the entire time we've had her that I've tried, but it wasn't until Sunday that I succeeded in getting the kitty into her harness so she could go outside! Once she realized that the harness was going nowhere and that when she wore it we wanted her outside, she was down with it, though she did the whole "flop" thing pretty much as soon as I put it on her.

Now, without further ado, I have this week's schedule for you!

  • Tomorrow will be about the preshow for AEW's All Out. I'm afraid I haven't seen the whole show yet, so I cannot review it. It would be dishonest of me to try to go by the gifs, though I'll probably talk about them (especially the one with Orange Cassidy...)
  • Thursday will have some more art and/or scripting for Sorcery con Leche, though I may also discuss my anticipation of Inktober. I may also surprise you with some early Falloween drawings. Yes, I'm one of those people for whom Halloween starts September 1st.
  • Friday, I'll tell you about one of the movies I've seen lately.
  • Saturday will probably be about a scrappy little game I've been playing on Kongregate for the last couple of days.
  • Sunday... I'm not sure about. I haven't cooked yet... We'll see :P
  • Monday will bring you my progress on a Pumpkin Spice Set. It will make sense later, I promise.
  • Next Tuesday, come on back for some more good old fashioned blather from the blabmeister: me.

And that's my next seven days planned out!

I'm still plugging away at some story ideas, and I saw a meme someone posted on Facebook about jobs in the afterlife that may have given me a game idea. I need to learn game development so I can actually make these things...

As a final note for today, guys, I have to say something.

It's really important.

Here goes:






I don't actually like pumpkin spice. I'm a cider person.




Okay, that's all!

Go Enjoy Something!!!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!