Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Talk About Tuesday 238


It started out as such a lovely day, and now the clouds have all rolled in. It's not supposed to rain. Says 0% chance of precipitation on Accuweather. Or it did yesterday... Now we're up to... 7%? Really? (checks outside) no, that really looks like it's going to pour...

Anywho, today is a sleepy day no matter what that weather is doing. I'm pretty tired, despite getting lots of sleep and having water and coffee to wake myself up. I even ate a sandwich for energy! But alas, I am a butt and butts are sleepy. I guess.

So what am I up to over the next 7 days?

  • Tomorrow I'll give more updates on sumo! Hopefully I'll be able to cover the last week or so in sumo. It might not all be one post, though, so look for a master post with links!
  • Thursday I'll be doing sketches and working more on the Spoopy art.
  • Friday I'll probably talk about The Shuttered Room.
  • Saturday will be about a video game!
  • Sunday I'll tell you about the bizarre experience I had yesterday cooking up something with leftover pork ribs.
  • Next Monday I hope to have the hat finished and the scarf started!
  • Next Tuesday, I'll be back on here blathering at you guys nonstop.

In recent news, I got myself a Twitter account, so if you're looking for someone to follow (and a new way to be alerted to new blogs!) then follow me @TheFilthyCasua8! Tell your friends.

I've also recently been introduced to a YouTube channel where this guy has a two-turntable setup on camera and plays short streams of vinyl. It's really neat and you should check him out at My Analog Journal!

Finally, I'd like to take a moment to talk about how much I love fall, or if you're not in America, autumn. It's my favorite time of year. The weather gets cooler, the days get shorter, the moon seems brighter and heavier (though that's probably my brain hard at work), and the trees get colorful and crispy. I get to dig out my sweatshirts and sweaters and hats and think about how I'll celebrate the holidays before the cold weather sets in - especially Halloween.

I love Halloween - always have. It's a night of mischief and magic without being a slog of overwrought romance movies all about the importance of impressing someone with gifts. Halloween-based films and media are largely about having fun and being spooky, which I'm all for. The only part of Halloween I never really got into was socializing, but I think that if I had the space, I'd love to plan and throw at least one Halloween party in my life, complete with making a hand out of ice and floating it in some dark red punch, creatively decorated cupcakes, and really cool decorations everywhere.

Fall is great, man.

Pity we're going to start creeping up towards the 80s starting on Thursday and lasting til Monday... ew.

That'll about do it for me, folks!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!