Monday, October 7, 2019

Fiber Monday 241: Unbe-leaf-able

A short overview of what little I have gotten done, lol

Alright, I'll admit it: I didn't do hardly anything with the Pumpkin Spice Set this week. I have excuses. They're not important. What is important is this:

I made leaves today, despite barely being able to keep my eyes open.


These will not be the only leaves!
I went looking for "pumpkin leaf crochet" on Google and was not disappointed. These I got from following a link in this video.

I will be looking for more leaves, but I also want to talk about color!

The reason I have one very dark green leaf and two sage green leaves is that I wanted to see which colors looked best. Sage green won! The colorway I'm using here is Red Heart Super Saver "Light Sage", so if you're looking to make leaves exactly that color, now you can.

I think that's all I can do today, though. I still have an Inktober sketch to create (today's prompt is "enchanted" and I have no clue what to do with that...) and some prep for tomorrow's blog - as well as Wednesday's and Thursday's!

Because I won't be here either day (more on that tomorrow).

Suffice it to say that after a week of walking... over 22 miles (~35.4 km) this week, my legs and ankles are in a great deal of discomfort, and I'm very sleepy. I'm going to curl up in my blanket fort and sleep now.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!