Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Talk About Tuesday 243

In which I blather and plan

It's a partly cloudy day with a gentle breeze. The cat is asleep on my lap, so I'm bent at a weird angle trying to type, but she's really comfy, so I'd feel bad about waking her.

Last night, I saw a good spooky movie, which I'll probably talk about in the next few weeks :)

Today's weather is, as I've said, partly cloudy. It's about 51℉ (~10.5℃) and fairly humid, and I understand we'll have rain later, though that seems to be happening more tomorrow morning than tonight. I'm okay with that. We're looking at an average of 0.13 inches per hour, up to a full quarter of an inch per hour at one point. Wow. That sounds... miserable, to be honest...

Then again, it also looks like it's only going to be a problem until around 2pm, so... I dunno what I'm complaining about.

But what of the blog?


  • Tomorrow I will talk more about wrestling!
  • Thursday will be more art!
  • Friday... I'm not sure which of the cool movies I'll be talking about. Will it be the one I just watched? The cool documentary I watched? What will I talk about?
  • Saturday will be about some kind of Halloweeny game!
  • Sunday will be some cooking experiments!
  • Monday might just be the last Pumpkin Spice day!!!
  • Next Tuesday I'll blab some more about some stuff :P
My plans for the day include returning some bottles and reading. How about you guys?

Also I should probably get this cat off of my lap soon. She was trying to kick me out of the chair earlier. I wonder if she still wants this seat...

I do have a few random thoughts I would like to share, too:
  • Allergies suck and I wish they'd go away
  • I miss sleep
  • I still really want to buy a bunch of fabric from the local shop and make a couple of rectangle skirts, but I no longer remember how to thread a sewing machine and ours breaks thread besides...
  • My toes are freezing even though I know we just turned the furnace back on. What is up with this?
  • I should draw more today.
  • I should also write more.
  • I wonder if I can actually bake this Thursday? I'd like to bake.
Alright, that'll probably do it for me for today!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!