Monday, October 14, 2019

Fiber Monday 242: Scarf Grows On

I which I swear I'm working on it!

So, since I spent some time outside the Blanket Fort, and since I've been working on a bunch of other things (like Christmas Gifts), I...

have not finished working on the scarf like I'd hoped.

I have made some progress though!


It's almost long enough!
I've been working on this while half-watching bad tv, which is very distracting. I do have to watch, though, because I'm still working on Spook Patrol stuff :) I'm also working on a tiny bit of a haunted house story in its own right! Not sure how that's going to work out, but it's exciting.

Hopefully, I'll be done by next week or the week after! It'd be great to start a new project for you guys :)

I'll see you guys tomorrow for a Talk About Tuesday where I try and collect my quickly scattering thoughts and tell you how the next seven days will go for the blog :)

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!