Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Talk About Tuesday 242

In which I blather!

It's a beautiful fall day, guys. Seriously gorgeous. The sun is glowing down onto the trees, the leaves are changing (but only outside the yard, weirdly enough, since all of our trees are still green. It's a fantastically brilliant 53℉ (~11.7℃) day, breezy, 52% humidity. Amazing. I almost can't wait to go out and enjoy it later.

Almost.

I've been struggling with insomnia again, guys, and it's really annoying. I'm not a fan. I could live without it. I can't even be productive while I wait for sleep to claim me because I'm so tired while I try to sleep that I can't even think. Thankfully, my body took charge last night and knocked me out. Eventually. Regardless, I got way more sleep last night than the night before, so that's good.

Another story idea walloped me yesterday! Well, sort of. It's a couple of older ideas that I want to work on - I'm going to combine a story idea about a tattoo artist joining a heist and a story about someone who works at a call center into one story. It'll follow Rollie, a tattoo artist from Illinois who is saving up money from his day job at a crummy bank call center so he can finish buying his tattoo supplies and get his certifications. He'll have a bad experience with the call center that leads him to meeting up with an exotic dancer, an ex-Treasury agent, and a person who plans crimes real good as they arrange a huge heist from the bank's central location in Utah.

I cannot begin to explain why I think any of this is a good idea, lol.

Aside from that story idea, I'm still plodding and plotting on several others, like my cannibal story, my shark attack story, and of course, Spook Patrol and its predecessor, The Scarlet Rose Manor.

As for the blog, here's where the next 7 days are headed:

  • Tomorrow I'm going to talk about more AEW! Watching episodes live is awesome, but that means the blog itself will be up pretty late.
  • Thursday will be the reveal of this week's Inktober entries and progress on the bubble art!
  • Friday will be about the movie I watched last night, because it's new, and you need to see it.
  • Saturday will be about another spoopy game, but I'm not sure what, yet, lol
  • Sunday will be more taste-testing!
  • Next Monday I'll have more progress to show you on the Pumpkin Spice Set
  • Next Tuesday, I'll blather at you more about the weather, the state of the blog, and whatever stories my diseased mind comes up with.
That's the next seven days in a nutshell.

The episode of Ghost Adventures I'm watching (Ghosts of Vicksburg) has drums at the commercial breaks that are identical to the drums from The West Wing. I just thought you all should know that, lol.

Okay, I feel like I've probably blathered enough for now, so I'm gonna get back to writing prose :P

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

PS: The cat just laid down on me, so I have to awkwardly lean over her to type lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!