Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Wednesdaymania 241 Dynamite

I'm writing this from a hotel room six miles away from the current episode of AEW Dynamite, so forgive me if I'm a little of tonight.

Last week was the first episode of Dynamite and it was amazing.  Every match was, at worst, good. Riho vs Nyla Rose was a very good women's match. The run in from Moxley was great.

But I'm watching week two right now.

The Private Party vs Young Bucks match was wonderful and I was surprised to see the Bucks take the L.

Jericho has a great entrance with his posse. I don't like Hagar but he fits. He's terrifying and the We The People chant is being destroyed. This is fascinating but... uh... the talk has gone on long enough.

Finally we come back to Jimmy Havok vs Darby Allin. I'm scared.

They're so damn good.

I do wish we were seeing what was happening during the commercial break though.

Darby wins with his scary scary coffin drop.

Now women's tag Bea Priestly and Emi Sakura vs RIHO and Britt Baker.

Since I'm watching with people who aren't fans we're having a lot of fun talkimg about wrestling while these women put on a really good show!

We get picture in picture for the commercial break.

This is a fun match, But I wish we had more singles. Britt and Riho won.


Best Friends and Orange Cassidy interrupted by Shawn Spears with Tully Blanchard.

I love wrestling.

Moxley has a great entrance. PAC is on commentary.

Spears may have a cyst on his back?

 Tully's interference is so great!

PAC is cool on commentary.

Mox wins!

Kenny comes out with barbed wire wrapped bat and... broom? Wth?

PAC wallops Kenny with a chair and leaves Mox fuming.

Dustin Rhodes, Hangman Adam Page, vs Sammy Guevarra and Jericho.

Ugh. We know who'll win. Heels are batting a thousand so far. They come down with Hagar.

Young v old with Guevarra and Rhodes, but it quickly switches to Rhodes vs Jericho.

Some good camera work here!

Page is so good.

Page manhandles Sammy like he's a featherweight.

These guys are bonkers.

Jericho maybe kayfabe injured knee?

Can you tell I'm getting pooped?

Elbows and knees at war between Page and Jericho.

Geez Page! Don't take Sammy' s head off! Tags in Rhodes.

Rhodes is clearing house!

Oh look. Hagar got involved. Boo.

He still sucks.

Ugh.

Eh. Eh finish. Not Jericho - just Hagar not being any good at all.

Bleh.

Still a good show. I'm not hot on Hagar vs Page. I do dig Cody's White Knight appearance. Too bad it gets blown by the new guys.  Mjf non turn rocked. Aaaaand beat down by Jericho. Jackson's arrive to even odds.

Darby rolling in to take out Jericho as a prelude to next week! Good lord.

Crowd on FIRE!

"We are the Inner Circle!" From Jericho. Great end.

No link tonight. I'm going to bed.

Go Enjoy Something
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!