Thursday, October 31, 2019

Thursday Art Walk 244: Inktober Finale!

In Which Inktober 2019 Has Come to A Close

Happy Halloween, everyone, have some spooky arts!

"Tasty" Inktober 2019
Bread is not spooky. It's delicious. But what if... this is PUMPKIN BREAD?!?!?! SPOOOOOOOOOKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Or not. Lol.
"DARK" Inktober 2019

Here we see a spooky Jack-O-Lantern! I actually kinda like this one! It looks friendly but still off-putting :)
"COAT" Inktober 2019

Yes, that's a coat with a trio of long bloody gashes down the back. But whose is it? Is it Spencer's? Was he wearing it during the Romania Incident? I don't know!

"RIDE" Inktober 2019

Here we see a strange little creature, something I'll call a Minor Vexation, riding an unwitting victim and causing him distress.

"INJURED" Inktober 2019

Poor Spencer. He's got cuts on his arm, a bandage on his neck, and a six hour flight to Poughkeepsie...

"CATCH" Inktober 2019
Is... is this Reggie or Spencer? I can't tell. I'm not 100% sure who this is, but they're getting menaced by the Negative big-time.


"RIPE" Inktober 2019

This one's a bit obscure. I'm working on some mythologies for the world of Spook Patrol, and one of the locations is an orchard where supposedly a lot of witches were hanged and/or burned. Called the Witch Grove or the Black Orchard, all of the plants that grow there bear black fruit - apples, plums, peaches, pears, pumpkins, corn, everything.

The white snake biting the apple might be a witch's familiar, or it could be a vegan viper. Not sure :P

Remember my bubble art? I had to restart it :| Not getting done before midnight, either :(
Unfortunately for me, the original got kinda... chocolatey. Oops. Shouldn't have left it laying around.

Still, this gave me an opportunity to restart it with a more cohesive pattern/style. I kinda like it more now, even if the phallic imagery is still a bit obvious... ah well. That's what you're going to get when you use Cardinal Directions as your basis...

That'll about do it for me today!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!