Monday, July 29, 2019

Fiber Monday 231: More, More, More

I've been hard at work today, and it should show:

Here's our shawl in all of its unfinished glory!

It's about 39 inches long (that's about 99cm for the rest of the world)

And for length, it's about 20 inches from top to tip (~51cm)

See? I like this measuring tape, btw. It's much more flexible than my white tape.

I'm still working on those shorts from last week, so here's my progress on those:

I still don't entirely understand the instructions, but I'm doing my best...

I'm also reworking a fancy purple silk/merino shrug based off of this pattern, and that's going pretty well right now! I took the repeated motif and stretched it out so that it's a little over 30 inches wide and a little over 16 inches long, which will make a rectangle. I'll sew the ends in by about 5 inches on either side to make a partial tube, and then I'll make some lace to go around the arm holes and the shrug opening :)

That'll about do it for me today, guys.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!