Thursday, July 25, 2019

Thursday Art Walk 230: Sketching is Hard

Welcome to Today's Art Blog


Today has been a long one - I started by trying to sketch out a pair of characters, but I hate how they're coming along, so I'll probably scrap it and start over. These characters are from a set of stories I refer to as the Scarlet Rose stories, though they're technically from the offshoot, Spook Patrol. These two are supposed to be scaredy-cat Spencer Jaziri-Wyrick and Executive Producer Sara Goldstellar. Unfortunately, I cannot draw people worth a damn, so I'm just going to have to work on that... a lot.  Like... a lot a lot.

I refuse to embiggen this.
Yikes. This is very very bad.
It looks like a child drew it :(

On the other hand, I also had some inspiration to draw the worst cat I've ever drawn, so when I finished it, I just had to add some snark.

He's so DERP DERP!
I feel I should also mention that I'm actually kind of looking forward to the new CATS movie. It's not because I think it'll be any good. I hope they don't change anything. I want to see this trainwreck in action with friends. I think it's going to be the 21st century equivalent of The Apple or the second coming of Spider-Man: Turn Off The Dark!

I cannot wait!

So that's been my day - struggling to make people look like people and drawing the derpiest cat on Earth. Sometimes that's just how it goes, lol!

That'll do it for me

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!