Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Talk About Tuesday 228



It's a warm, overcast day, and I've woken up twice. I woke up at 6AM, then I woke up at 10AM. Neither time have I felt fully rested. Oh well. That's life. Especially when you're mainlining art and crochet and really good movies!

But enough whining - let's talk about cool things!

Last night, after getting home from a great movie with Z and our Film and Editing Friendo, I puttered around a bit, doing a little crochet here, a little cocoa prep there, a quick trip to the bathroom to wash the popcorn butter off of my face... and I came back out to find my dad in the kitchen staring out the door onto the porch. He had his phone in his hand and he gestured me over.

My dad isn't very social at home, so this was pretty weird. I was wondering what he could be looking at.

"I heard a sound like something was trying to get in. Check it out." He said, gesturing towards the screen door with his phone. I peered out and there was a set of sweet eyes looking up at me from a fluffy ginger and cream face.

Someone's huge fluffy cat was sitting on our porch, looking lost and a little confused.

We debated letting our undeniably precious visitor in, but then my dad lost his grip on his phone, and the ensuing clatter scared the cat away.

I hope he has a home, and if he doesn't I hope he comes back for a visit - I'd love to take a picture of him.

Here's my schedule for the next week:

  • Tomorrow, I'm going to be talking about NJPW's Dallas show!
  • Thursday, I've got ideas I'll be working on!
  • Friday will be about a really stupid movie Z and I watched a Rifftrax of - it starred Bruce Campbell and Sean Bean!
  • Saturday will probably involve this chain reaction-based game I've been playing on Kongregate
  • Sunday will be too much meat for two people...
  • Monday will be more skulls
  • Next Tuesday, I'll be back here with more tales from the middle of nowhere :P
It's been a good couple of weeks, if busy, so I'm a little scattered, but I'm excited about everything I'm working on, so it's all good!

I hope you all have a good week.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!