Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Talk About Tuesday 232


Good morning, everyone.

It's currently 75℉ (~24℃) at 66% humidity. It's a sunny, cloudless, still day, and there are crows shouting at the squirrels under my mother's bird feeder. We had a birdur the other day - right after I'd watched Ladyhawke, in fact. I came downstairs the morning after the movie and there was a huge pile of feathers in the middle of the yard. My mother informed me that one of the pigeons had become lunch for our own Isabeau - a beautiful red-tailed hawk who lives somewhere in the area.

My cat is nowhere to be found this morning, which means she's probably asleep in the basement, curled on top of an ancient sleeping bag my dad has draped over a table filled with computer monitors. Then again, the kitchen table just creaked, so maybe she's in there, sitting on the table, watching the neighbor's chickens again?

Regardless, things are going pretty well this morning.

On the writing front, I've been writing a lot of notes for a graphic novel project I'd like to tackle at some point this year. (I do kind of want to make a webcomic...) I've also been pecking away at the Gimmicksmith, though I've hit a sloggy section that I'm not enjoying and am tempted to start over. Again. Ugh. I'm not going to.

I've been bitten once more by the Dungeons and Dragons bug, so I kind of want to dig out my Masque of the Red Death campaign setting and roll up some cool Dieselpunk adventurers. I like the idea of a group of 1880s-1920s style adventurers getting together and kicking some Eldritch Horror butt! But that should really be as much a story as a campaign...

So many ideas.

So little hard drive space :P

I'm also thinking my way around a bunch of different art projects I want to test out, but I don't know if they'll ever make it onto the blog. My decision to start following Black Magic Craft and Nerdforge over on YouTube may have been a bad one :P I live near a bunch of crappy wood and grass - I'm sure I could use it all to make something...

Anyway, that's all well and good, but what's the plan this week?

  • Tomorrow I'm going to talk about the Late Great Harley Race
  • Thursday I'll be drawing some stuff. Not entirely sure what, though... Kinda want it to be some Spook Patrol stuff...
  • Friday's movie will probably be the one about cats :P
  • Saturday's game is going to be from Kongregate again!
  • Sunday... I don't have a plan yet, but I'll have something for you. It might not have a video, though.
  • Monday, we'll have our 14th week of Lost Souls plus some side projects.
  • Next Tuesday, we'll meet back on the ol' blog and I'll throw some inane nonsense at you like usual :P

I'm pretty jazzed about some of the notes I've written for Spook Patrol. I think this might be the 7th or 8th set of names I've gone through, but the cast is pretty simple for what it is. I've got a guy who does research, a guy who's the host, a lady who's their producer, a couple who do A/V, and the makeup/first aid lady. I am really bad at drawing people, though, so I think I'm probably going to start off by just taking images off of Google or whatever and drawing them. Also, I need to figure out what someone who's father is Moroccan and mother is Polish-American would look like...

Alright, that'll about do it for me today!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!