Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Talk About Tuesday 234



The sun is blasting all of the color out of the trees today. It's 76℉ (~24℃) with 56% humidity, I don't see any clouds from where I'm sitting, and the squirrels are moving in slow motion. I don't think there's much of a breeze, either. Woof.

Still, it's pleasant inside, right now. I've had my cup of coffee for the day, and I'll be sucking down more water than a camel on a layover soon enough. I have a 28oz water bottle that I refill several times a day - don't want to keel over from dehydration, after all!

Today, my plan is to get a little bit of work done remediating the... issues I had with the Lost Souls shawl, maybe write a little before I go to bed. Other than that, I'm planning on a pretty chill day.

So what's coming up in the world of the blog?

  • Tomorrow I'll talk the G1 final! That was a heck of a show. Next year, I should have a master post or something where I link to blog posts on each individual day. I wanted to do that this year but... I kinda forgot.
  • Thursday I plan on trying my hand at more sequential art. I'm determined to master this by August of next year. Well, maybe not master, but at least significantly improve. I can only get better, after all :P
  • Friday will be about a really fun movie starring Wesley Snipes and Alan Alda.
  • Saturday is... well... I can't figure out how to describe the game I'm currently playing for Friday. Not yet, at least.
  • Sunday will be another Umai Crate review
  • Next Monday, I am almost certain, will be the reveal for a finished shawl of Lost Souls.
  • Next Tuesday, we'll have more blather from the blabmeister!
So that's the next seven days plotted out for you! Hopefully you see something in there you're going to want to pop back in for, so I hope to catch you later!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!