Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Talk About Tuesday 233

In which I discuss my week

It's Tuesday again - my how time flies!

I've been doing alright, though I keep having intermittent insomnia - story of my life. It's a gray, still day, 72℉ (~22℃) with 76% humidity. I'm listening to that peculiar silence you only get in fields surrounded by swampy woods - crickets, small songbirds, the occasional chicken. Uh, that one's from the neighbors.

The cat is kinda wandering around, sniffing the air, wondering where everyone is. I'm settled in with coffee and Twitch. Today's pretty good!

But what about the week to come?

  • Tomorrow, I'll give you some wrestling news
  • Thursday I'll give you art!
  • Friday I'll write about a messed up but really good movie!
  • Saturday will be some kinda vidya game
  • Sunday will be more noodz!
  • Next Monday, we'll hopefully finish the Lost Souls Shawl.
  • Next Tuesday, we'll just chitty-chat :)
I don't know about you guys, but I'm excited for October. Specifically, I'm excited for INKTOBER 2019! I'm gonna do so. much. art!

I'm also looking forward to maybe having an actual autumn this year. Hoping that this year is a real, crisp, lovely autumn!

I think that'll about do it for me today, though.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!