Monday, December 2, 2019

Fiber Monday 249: Dinosaur Finito!

In Which I Have Worked Very Hard!
What a day. It's going to be a real nor-easter apparently (hasn't started yet), and I've been running around all day prepping for it. I took back bottles, I helped my mother move lawn furniture indoors and went shopping with her to get some essentials, like bread (we were out!!!), and I've been so busy that I only just now got to take my shower. Thankfully, all that's over with, but there's one thing I've not had a chance to do.

I haven't crocheted today.

But FC! You may exclaim. Doesn't the title of today's blog indicate that you finished making your dinosaur???

I did!

I actually finished it on Tuesday :P

The head and part of the body!

Most of the body!

Look at his cute lil face!

So close to being done!

And here is his body finished. He looks a bit like a tadpole, no?
Also, that's a normal sized colored pencil for scale. The baby is biiiiiig!

Here he has his first spike. I'm so proud of him!
And there's some stuffing back there, too...

My baby is 100% spiked at this point!

Time for his sweet lil feetsies!

Are you ready for possibly the best reveal shot I have ever had for a project? Are you?!

I needed to find a good spot to take the photo and my bed was a hideous mess, everyone on earth was downstairs and in the way, and my dad's room was off limits. So I looked outside at that beautiful Tuesday sky and put my lil dino on the windowsill!


Looooooook at him! He's so stinkin cute!
I am in love with this dinosaur design, so thank you, Stringydingding, for having this pattern available for free on your website, and I hope to one day buy a bunch of your pdfs so that I can support a fellow hooker. Uh... crochet person. We don't really have a cool sounding nickname like "knitter" or "tailor" or "seamstress"... Hm.

Now, I didn't simply work on a dinosaur, no.

I have made 6 snowflakes already. All in one day, in fact!

I'm also working on this Christmas tree for my mother. It has taken me over 4 hours at this point, but I'm nearly done with it!

And I've been continuing work on a very large project that I'm not sure I'll finish this year...

So, I apologize for the very late blog, and I hope to have tomorrow's up at an appropriate hour lol.

Here's hoping that if you're in this Nor'Easter's path that it doesn't cause you or your property harm, that you have ample heat available, that you have all that you need, and that life in general is not cruel to you.

Be safe, be warm.

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!