Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Talk About Tuesday 250

In Which I Blather
It's December 10th up north in the USA. I used to have a yard full of snow.

It's been raining for the last 20 hours or so.

It's 52℉ (11℃) and super cloudy right now.

All of these factors have combine to make me a very grumpy muffin...

Whiiiiiiiiiiiiich brings me to my big news! I have my own Redbubble Store now! There's only two designs so far, but I hope to have more and more varied images by Christmas, so if you're looking for a weird and quirky item for yourself or someone else, feel free to give it a looksee and check back every now and then!

But ah, that's not the only thing I wanted to talk about today. I wanted to talk to you about the coming week on this blog!

  • Tomorrow I'll talk about wrestling, wrestling theories, etc, because I love me some wrasslin
  • Thursday I'll make more art! And mayyyyybe Thursdays would be a good day to check back on Redbubble to see what I have available?
  • Friday will be either Disco Godfather or Mars Attacks or Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas... not sure which...
  • Saturday is a bit up in the air, since I haven't found my new game for this week yet :| I'll get on that.
  • Sunday is also a bit up in the air, since I've been a bit lax in food prep. It's been a lot of sandwiches. If I have nothing made by Sunday, though, I do have a backup plan. Actually, why don't I just do that... yeah. I think I know what I'll do ;)
  • Monday will be more Purrmaid and maybe some other projects I've been working on!
  • Next Tuesday I'll curl up and give you more updates from the Blanket Fort... including (possibly) a book review!
Right now, the sun is trying (bless its heart) to burn through the gross, grey/beige clouds, there are Mallard ducks in my back yard eating mealworms my mother threw out for them, my cat is curled up in her carrier because she went for a vet checkup yesterday and she basically holds the carrier hostage when she comes home (she's gained weight and is doing great, though I suspect a slight upper respiratory infection), and my home is filled with Christmas cheer despite us not having our tree yet. It's not a bad day, all told. I'm ... hold on, update!

The sun is nearly through! I have sun spots in my eyes ow!

Yay! Come on sun!

Anywho, I'm excited for the rest of this month, and I'm pretty proud of how productive I've been in the last 24 hours :)

I might have to grab a third cup of coffee after I post this... I was up until 3 or 4AM playing around with yarn. Oh, and, uh, I'm still trying to detangle that pound of blue yarn and it's... not going well. I untangle a bit and then it retangles immediately. Ugh.

Regardless, I'm having a pretty decent day in spite of the peekaboo sunlight (please fight the clouds, Mr Sun) and I hope you're all having a fairly decent day today, too!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!