Saturday, December 28, 2019

Saturday Casual Gaming 252: Gaming When You're Sick

In Which I hate this cold so much
As so often happens after Christmas, I have caught the Crud. My head is full of gross, my lungs are full of gross, my mouth tastes like despair, and my eyes feel like they're slathered with grease and sandpaper at the same time.

Perfect time to game, right? lol.

Not exactly.

In this state I can't focus or concentrate, so no strategy, puzzle, or Sim games. My reaction times are garbage, so fighting and platformer games are out of the question. Visual Novel? Nah, can't focus. Hidden Object? No way - eyes too blurry.

And so we're left with RPGs and Idle Games. Huh. My jams.

Except most RPGs have an awful lot of decision making involved...

Idle games it is, then.

Thankfully, both Kongregate and Steam abound with idle games for free, and Android/Google are nigh-bursting at the seams with them, so I'm well covered.

I'll be placidly tapping away on NGU Idle or Clicker Heroes or Trimps or something today for sure. It's that kind of day. I had been planning to tell you about an RPG I've been dabbling in, but... man, I'm so tired.

At least with Trimps I can just let them kill themselves for me instead of making choices and doing things lol

But tomorrow, I hope I'm well enough to talk to you about noodles and other things that make me happy.

Because I'm 100% done with this cold, and I hope it's nearly done with me.

Go Enjoy Something
(Eat some soup, take care of yourself!)
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!