Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Talk About Tuesday: Goodbye to 2019

In Which We're Closing Out the Decade

Happy New Year's Eve, everyone! Tomorrow, when you come back, we'll have a nice Wednesdaymania for you (I hope, lol) and it'll be the dawn of a new decade!

This past year was rough, globally, both politically and due to natural disasters and other horrid things. This is often the case, but 2019 felt especially cruel in a lot of ways. I'm not going to get too far into it, but man... koalas... poor koalas.

Anyway, as far as the blog went, I think I did a fairly good job keeping up with everything and making sure that I got words on the page, pictures in the right place, and I was only inaccurate a few times! Not bad, for someone with no journalistic training...

For the next year (and decade - no I still can't get over that!) I hope to continue blogging along, though there may be changes in format or content as the mood strikes.

Looking back, I didn't fulfill most of my goals for 2019, which doesn't surprise me, though I do have a lot of completed projects I'm proud of - especially crochet! I hooked so much yarn in 2019!

I hope that I've managed to entertain you, my few and fabulous readers, and I hope to continue to do so in the coming year.

Also, it's really gross out today, in this area (and many others, from what I hear), so be careful, be safe, and be merry.

Don't drink and drive.

Do have a very Happy New Year!


Also, I finished that hat!!!

I think I'll maintain my usual format for the time being, so again:

  • Wrestling tomorrow
  • Art on Thursday
  • Movies on Friday
  • Games on Saturday
  • Food on Sunday
  • Crochet on Monday
  • Blather on Tuesday ;)
See you in the future!

(And how do you all feel about a slightly more 20's vibe to the blog in the coming year?)

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!