Monday, December 23, 2019

Fiber Monday 252: Purrmaid Complete!

In Which My Semi-Aquatic Feline is Finished! 
I mean, look at that cutie! Her lil face!

I'm pretty pleased with how her face came out, though it did take me three hours to figure out how to make her nose look decent! I'm not an embroidery master, guys. I'm nowhere near an embroidery master. I think it's cute, though :) She'll make someone happy in a couple of days ;)

Today is a little rough, I'll admit. I have several gifts to finish, then I'll have to wrap them and I just feel overwhelmed. I do this every year. Why am I like this?!

Deep, calming breaths.

It will get done. All will be well. And then tomorrow and Christmas Day will be really cool.

I should get back to the other gifts I'm making, though.

Happy Christmas, everyone!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!