Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Talk About Tuesday 249: Snow Day

In Which Today Is A Snow Day!
So, yesterday's Nor'Easter was... not on time. I'm still glad I wasn't out at 9pm, though, because instead of snow, our lovely storm dumped a buttload of sleet and ice on the roads. I walk everywhere, so basically, if I'd gone out, there wouldn't have been a blog today because the wifi at our local hospital is garbage.

But I stayed home and moved lawn furniture around and crocheted.

In fact, I finished that tree for my mother, stuffed it, and moved on to making another dinosaur!

I'll be finishing dino number 2 today and working on more snowflakes, too :)

It's currently doing that nasty thing outside where it's both snowing and sleeting, so it's very unsafe outside. It's pretty though. I'd take a photo, but all you'd see is my window screen :|

I don't have a lot planned for this coming week, to be honest. It's not that there isn't plenty to write about, I'm just having a hard time coming up with plans today. With the cold temperatures and incredibly warm, soft blankets, it's hard to think of anything. I basically just want to cozy up and sleep forever.

But I won't.

  • Tomorrow I'll talk about wrestling, though I'm not 100% on what I'll discuss?
  • Thursday there will be art!
  • Friday will be me talking about The Human Tornado and/or Disco Godfather...
  • Saturday will be some video game, but I'm not sure which one yet
  • Sunday will be about some tasty noodz
  • Next Monday I'll have more crochet to show you all!
  • Next Tuesday I'll have more caffeinated ramblings to share with you :)
I think that'll about do it for me today!

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!