Monday, December 16, 2019

Fiber Monday 251: Purrmaid Week 2

In Which I'm On The Home Stretch!

I've been working hard on the Purrmaid, guys! In fact, I'm nearly done!

Here I'm working on the butt of the Purrmaid with a nice self-striping sock yarn!

I really wish I had a bunch more of that green/white colorway sock yarn that I used for the tail because it's gorgeous and would make truly wonderful socks. Sadly, I only had just enough for the Purrmaid :(

A slightly blurry shot of the finished head, body and tail!

I'm very proud of the job I did on the hands - They really do look like grabby little paws! And those ears! I was squeeing the entire time I crocheted them up and sewed them on.


Her lil toes!
Also, she's so tiny! Look at the size of that box of bulb pins next to her!
And that's the tip of my small sewing scissors on the other side!
I do have one last step for this little cutie, though, and it could make or break this project...

I need to embroider on her face.

Oh boy. You guys know I lack steady hands and the ability to keep eyes level...

This could be bad - or just really wonky and hilarious.

Stay tuned til next week when I show you if I turn her into a butterface...

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!