Thursday, December 5, 2019

Thursday Art Walk 249: 1980s Blue Christmas

In Which I Made an Art!

So, I'm going to be doing some weird art this month. I'll be taking a random color theme and a random decade and making a scene! This week's pairing was "blue" and "1980s"!

"Blue 80s"; pencil and Sharpie on sketch paper, 2019
Dedbert has on his 1980s scarf and his aviator glasses, and there is a plethora of blue tinsel and blue satin baubles :) I'm pretty pleased with the sketchy nature of this picture, and I look forward to more weird sketchy Christmas art :)

I'm having a productive day, artistically speaking. Between writing and crocheting, I've gotten a lot done besides my art! I hope to get even more done before tomorrow!

That'll do it for me today (I know, very short, but I'm very distracted by a story I'm writing :P)

Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!