Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Talk About Tuesday 252

In Which I'm Busy lol

Today is a sunny day, most of our snow has melted, and I'm 90% done with Christmas stuff! So Excited!

Now I just need to remember to start next year's gifts on December 26th this year, instead of December 3rd next year...

So What's the Week Looking Like?

  • Tomorrow is Christmas. Don't look on the blog. I'll be busy eating and opening gifts :P
  • Thursday will be something fun and wintry!
  • Friday... maybe Fear And Loathing?
  • Saturday... Poker?
  • Sunday is a bit up in the air, since I doubt I'm cooking much in the next couple days...
  • Next Monday, stay tuned for something creative-like...
  • Next Tuesday I'll give you weather and blog updates
So that'll do it from me today...



Because if I have to have it stuck in my head, so do you!


Go Enjoy Something!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!