Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Wednesdaymania 251: Wintermania Week 3

In Which We Cover Our Final Winter/Christmas Themed Wrestler of the Season...
And no, it's not Barry Horowitz.
Sorry.

What is the most easily recognizable symbol of the Christmas season? Is it silver bells? Well, there were the Ding-Dongs at one point... but no. What about Christmas Trees? We've already covered the Christmas Creature...

It's Santa, guys. It was always gonna be Santa!

Now, I can't cover every single wrestler who ever donned the red suit, but for me, there is one wrestler who will forever embody that jolly old elf, and that's Mick Foley.

Yes, the guy who played Mankind, Cactus Jack, and Dude Love.

Yes, the guy who Undertaker threw off the Cell.

He's also obsessed with Christmas and Santa Claus, and for me, he's always going to be Wrestling's Best Santa.

Look at this Merry Fellow!
The man has had so many concussions and body traumas that he forgets which house is his and he can't always remember the names of all his kids, but bless him, he's a fantastic Santa.

He even has a role in the 2014 documentary I Am Santa Claus!

So for me, that's who I picture when I think of Old Saint Nick, and that's where I'll leave you until Christmas has passed :)

Happy Christmas, everyone!

Go Enjoy Something
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated, so if your comment doesn't appear right off, it's just bc I haven't seen the email yet sorry!